Thika United FC will have seven new players joining the club in the 2018 edition of Kenyan Premier League (KPL)
- Goalkeeper Kevin Opiyo joins the club from Nakuru Allstars to replace Boniface Baraza who returns to Posta Rangers after his one year loan deal to Thika United expired.
- Centre backs Kassim Mwinyi and Ugandan Frankline Bala joins from Bidco United and KCB respectively, shall be replacing Suleiman Ngotho who opted not to renew his contract with the club.
- Midfielders James Orundu and Clement Masakidi join from Talanta FC and Zetech respectively and shall add depth to the midfield department with Michael Mutinda still on rehab-training from a broken foot.
- Striker Davies Agesa who was on loan to City Stars from Vapour FC in 2017 and scored 8 goals from 13 appearances, shall be expected to boost Thika Uniteds’ attacking power.
- Full back Michael Odongo was unattached and joins Thika United as a replacement for Wilson Anekeya who also opted not to renew his contract.
Meanwhile Thika United have also agreed terms to extended contracts of Goalkeeper Allan Owiny, Defender Collins Okumu and Midfielder Michael Mutinda.
Thika United will play hosts to Kakamega Homeboyz on Sunday 4th February 2018 in their first KPL fixture; Kick-off is slated for 3pm at Thika Sub-County Stadium. Compiled by Ken_Magu.